HSBC Bank USA, National Association, an American subsidiary of UK-based HSBC, is a bank with its operational head office in New York City and its nominal head office in McLean, Virginia (as designated on its charter). HSBC Bank USA, N.A. is a national bank chartered under the National Bank Act, and thus is regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), a part of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The company has 230 branch locations.
Features of HSBC Bank
- Term life insurance policies available
- Options to enhance term plans with riders
- Flexible payment options for term insurance
- Option to extend term at expiration
- HSBC banking, investment and retirement planning services
Some benefits provide by HSBC to its customer
|Benefits||Platinum (Figures in US$)|
|Single Trip||Annual Multi Trip|
|Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit||25000||25000|
|Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit (Common Carrier)||5000||5000|
|Accident & Sickness Medical Expense Reimbursement||500000||500000|
|Deductible (Accident & Sickness Medical Expense Reimbursement)||100||100|
|Sickness Dental Relief||500||500|
|Deductible (Sickness Dental Relief)||150||150|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation Benefit||Included*||Included*|
|Repatriation of Remains Benefit||Included*||Included*|
|Baggage Delay Benefit (After first 12 hrs.)||200||200|
|Checked Baggage Loss Benefit||1000||1000|
|Loss of Passport Benefit||250||250|
|Deductible (Loss of Passport Benefit)||30||30|
|Personal Liability Benefit||200000||200000|
|Deductible (Personal Liability Benefit)||200||200|
|Trip Delay Benefit||Included*||Included*|
|Deductible (Trip delay benefit)||12 hrs, 10 per 12 hrs||12 hrs, 10 per 12 hrs|
|Maximum (Trip delay benefit)||100||100|
|Deductible (Hijacking benefit)||1 day, 100 per day & Max 500||1 day, 100 per day & Max 500|
|In – Hospital Indemnity Benefit||NA||Included*|
|Deductible (In-Hospital Indemnity Benefit)||NA||1 day,15 per day & Max 150|
|Automatic extension of policy upto 7 days||Available||Available|
|Emergency cash advance||1500||1500|
Customers most common issues and complaint about HSBC Bank
- HSBC are not taking interest in small businesses.
- Customers are worried about Loan issues.
- Server issues.
- Sign in/Login issue.
- Delay in action taking.
- Banking with mobiles are slow as compare to the website.
- There are many hidden charges which banks implement without customer’s acknowledgement.
- Accessibility errors during transactions
Advantages and Disadvantages of HSBC Bank
- Most advantageous feature of HSBC Bank is that you can use its Debit card anywhere in the world
- HSBC support in more than 70 countries
- Mobile app support
- Send post (such as statements and new cards) to you very quickly
- Safety of the card is high due to encoded chip in the card
- You may charge(Selected countries) with international fee for using HSBC card
- Less meeting with the customers which can reduce the confidence of some customer in this financial organization.
- Dependence on third parties to obtain the necessary expertise.
- Recurrent threats by the hackers and the use of networks available to the public.
HSBC Bank doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-877-221-9437 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for HSBC Bank. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!