Inky is an email client for Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. It is Developed in 2008 by Arcode Inc, headquarters located in Rockville, Maryland. It is a very simple email client that allows users to view all of their email accounts together on one screen. Inky works with Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail, Gmail, and Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Exchange, IMAP, or POP account. Inky’s smart features is its smart views and relevance sorting, which simplify the email process. Inky automatically organizes emails, and sorts social updates, daily deals, subscriptions and other non-critical messages into individual folders.
Users’ email account passwords are encrypted with their Inky credentials before being uploaded to Inky’s servers, so Inky employees can’t decrypt them.
Some Common Inky Mail Support Issues:-
- “A problem occurred. A connection could not be established to the server.”
- Inky hangs on the “Initializing” screen.
- I cannot edit my signature to include hyperlinks and an image/logo.
- Repeated or duplicate mails sent while using Inky.
- I can’t see my saved draft message.
- Inky cannot connect to my iCloud email account on El Capitan.
- I’ve upgraded Inky, but forgotten my username & password.
- I can’t see the pink “compose” message button.
- Inky fonts look blurry.
Inky Mail doesn’t have a Technical Support Number. For more information, You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Inky Mail, call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-1999 UK+ 1800CSN. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!