Jet2.com Customer Service Phone Number
Jet2.com Limited, frequently known as just Jet2 is a British minimal cost aircraft based at Leeds Bradford Airport, England. The Jet2.com is the 4th biggest booked carrier in the UK. Its main base and head office are at Leeds Bradford International Airport, with additional bases at Manchester, Belfast International, Edinburgh, Newcastle, East Midlands, Glasgow, Alicante, Birmingham, and London Stansted air terminals. The company holds the United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority Type A Operating License to convey travelers or passengers, load(cargo) and mail on an airplane with at least 20 seats.
The Jet2.com is an award-winning carrier(airline) that flies to vacation destination within the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands, and European recreation urban areas. you may discover all that you simply got to have faith in the US right here. Jet2.com provides you a low fare from nine Britain airports Belfast International, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, city printer, London Stansted, Manchester, and port.”
|Founded||1983 (as Channel Express)|
· Leeds Bradford
· London Stansted
· Palma de Mallorca
|Company slogan||Friendly Low Fares|
|Parent company||Dart Group PLC|
|Headquarters||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Key people||·Philip Meeson, Executive Chairman
·Steve Heapy, CEO
·Phil Ward, Managing Director
·Ian Doubtfire, Managing Director
The Jet2.com offers you friendly low fares from nine UK airports – Belfast International, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester, and Newcastle.
Note:- Pros and cons are based on customer reviews and comments.
- Legroom is available
- Good Customer Service
- Check-in and Boarding service
- Good Staff Service
- In-Flight entertainment(Wi-fi, TV, Films)
- Seats are not so good
- Food & Beverages
- Great flight times – Say goodbye to pesky 3 am starts! Our convenient flight times means you’ll be ready to enjoy your destination from the first day you arrive.
- 22kg baggage allowance* – Pack it all in with our market-leading 22kg baggage allowance. You’ll have plenty of space left for extra outfits, souvenirs and more!
- Allocated seats – You won’t have to queue up and rush onboard to get the best seats, as we offer allocated seats as standard on all our flights.
- Fly to over 50 sun, city and ski destinations – We’ll fly you direct to a diverse range of destinations across Europe and beyond. The variety from our nine UK bases gives you a fantastic choice for your next flight.
- Zero credit card fees – Unlike other airlines, we won’t charge you a fee for paying by credit card, debit card or PayPal.We’re all about great value and friendly low fares.
For more details visit also JetBlue Airlines Customer Service Phone Number page.