Match.com is an online dating service with web sites serving 25 countries in more than eight languages. Match.com headquarter is located in Dallas, Texas. The company has offices in Dallas, West Hollywood, San Francisco, Tokyo, Rio de Janeiro, and Beijing. Match.com is owned by IAC. It is free to create an account and kick the tires. You can log in, set up your profile, upload pictures, and view as many matches as you’d like. But if you want to communicate with those matches, that’s gonna cost you. There is a way to get Match free for a few days, though, if you really want to try it before you buy it: You can get a 3-day free trial. They’ll still want you to plug in your credit card information, though.
Some Common Match.com Support Issues:-
- Unable to sign in.
- Email address/password Issue.
- Problem with blocked and refunded.
- Unable to upload the photos.
- Unable to import the photos.
- Problem with canceling a membership.
- Problem with browsers to open a Match.com.
- Unable to contact customer care.
- Photo not visible in results – pending photo.
- Cannot edit profile.
- removing profiles from search results.
- Subscription errors.
- com by mail – photos not appearing.
- Technical problems with the site.
- Not receiving notifications on-site.
- Password reset link not working.
- Sign in information no longer works.
- Profile unavailable.
- Canceling a Free Trial.