Microsoft account or MSA (previously known as Microsoft Passport, .NET Passport, Microsoft Passport Network, and Windows Live ID) is a single sign-on web service developed and provided by Microsoft that allows users to log into websites like Outlook.com, devices like Windows 10 computers and tablets, Windows Phones, or Xbox consoles, and applications including Visual Studio using one account. It updating user’s information such as first and last names, address, etc. associated with the account.
Some Common Microsoft Account Support Issues:-
- Can’t sign in to Microsoft account.
- Unable to reset your Microsoft account password
- Get back into your Microsoft account if it’s been compromised
- Microsoft account doesn’t exist.
- If there’s an unusual sign-in to your account.
- Unable to change the email for Microsoft account.
- Unable to change Microsoft account picture.
- sorry we cannot connect to the Microsoft services right now.
- Can’t register Microsoft account.
- Login error to Skype with Microsoft Account.
- I am unable to receive the security code when signing into my account, and get my emails.
- Cannot sign in to Microsoft account in Windows 10.
- Microsoft account not backing up device settings to one drive.
- Cannot connect to a Microsoft account in Windows 8.1.
- Set restrictions for your child on Windows 10 and Xbox One.
- Problem to find and lock a lost Windows device.
- Unable to add money in Microsoft Account.
- Problems with payment options.
- Unable to remove members from your Microsoft family.
Microsoft Account doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. Please call us on our customer service phone number USA +1-877-221-2649 UK+ 44 330-808-3896 for Microsoft Account. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!