Microsoft Band was a smart band with smartwatch and activity tracker/fitness tracker features, created and developed by Microsoft. It was announced on October 29, 2014. The Microsoft Band incorporated fitness tracking and health-oriented capabilities and integrated with Windows Phone, iOS, and Android smartphones through a Bluetooth connection. You can speak to Cortana if you’re using a Windows Phone or Android. You can see the vertical distance you’ve traveled, determined by the change in atmospheric pressure. You can see the time and date when you’re in Watch Mode. You can see notifications according to the settings you choose. Double-press during a run or workout to change the view in the Run Tile or Exercise Tile.
Some Common Microsoft Band Support Issues:-
- Microsoft Band sign-in problems.
- Microsoft Band 2 won’t charge.
- Microsoft Band won’t charge.
- Trouble installing the Microsoft Band app on phone.
- Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth and sync.
- Unable to use Microsoft account with Microsoft Band.
- Problem with to connect Microsoft Band with device.
- Microsoft Band 2 strap failure.
- Microsoft Band 2 won’t turn on.
- Microsoft Band 2 GPS will not sync on Microsoft Band app on iPhone 7.
- The GPS searches but will not locate me on band2.
- “Manage tiles – Exercise Settings” cannot save after changing.
- Not getting Mail Notifications MS Band 2.
- Email tile not showing alerts – Galaxy S8.
- Loss of Bluetooth connectivity MS Band 2 to Lumia 950.
- Band 2 does not display accurate time.
- Microsoft Band 2 Setup Fails on Moto X.
- Band 2 – Golf Tile signing me out of Band app.
Microsoft Global Customer Service phone numbers:-
Microsoft Band doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. Please call us on our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 for Microsoft Band. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you.