Cortana is a virtual assistant created by Microsoft for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Microsoft Band, Xbox One, iOS, Android, Windows Mixed Reality, and soon Amazon Alexa.
Cortana can set reminders, recognize natural voice without the requirement for keyboard input, and answer questions using information from the Bing search engine. Cortana is great at reminders and helping you keep your commitments. She can remind you to do things based on time, places or even people.
Some Common Microsoft Cortana Support Issues:-
- Cortana Dead after update.
- Issues with the Auto-Hide taskbar setting and Cortana/Search.
- Hey Cortana and what you should expect.
- Having problems with “Hey Cortana” hearing me.
- Changing the size of or hiding the Cortana/Search box.
- Unable to changing the default music player for “Hey Cortana play music”
- Cortana says “I wasn’t able to connect to get you set up. Make sure you have a network connection, or try again in a little bit.”
- Cortana not running in task manager.
- Cortana aren’t working windows 10.
- no sound from Cortana windows 10.
- Cortana -local news and weather is showing the wrong City and State.
- Cortana Speech failed to start.
- Cortana and location won’t turning on.
- Cortana not responding to voice commands.
- Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working.
- Can’t find switch to turn on Cortana function.
- Cortana missing after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Cortana can’t hear me – Microphone level keeps getting set to zero.
Microsoft Global Customer Service phone numbers:-
Microsoft Cortana doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. Please call us on our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 for Microsoft Cortana. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you.