Microsoft HoloLens, known under development as Project Baraboo, is a pair of mixed reality smartglasses developed and manufactured by Microsoft. HoloLens gained popularity for being one of the first computers running the Windows Mixed Reality platform under the Windows 10 operating system. The HoloLens can trace its lineage to Kinect, an add-on for Microsoft’s Xbox gaming console that was introduced in 2010. Microsoft HoloLens is the first self-contained, holographic computer, enabling you to engage with your digital content and interact with holograms in the world around you. You can begin building apps for HoloLens today.
Some Common Microsoft Hololens Support Issues:-
- My HoloLens is unresponsive or won’t boot
- Holograms don’t look good or are moving around.
- HoloLens doesn’t respond to my gestures.
- HoloLens doesn’t respond to my voice commands.
- I can’t place holograms or see holograms I previously placed.
- My HoloLens frequently enters Limited mode or shows a “Tracking lost” message.
- My HoloLens can’t tell what space I’m in.
- I’m getting a “low disk space” error.
- My HoloLens can’t create a new space.
- Issues with the Unity HoloLens Technical Preview.
- Problem with slow video capture.
- Problems with Hololens anchoring correctly.
- Problem with Unity Network Manager and HoloLens.
- HoloLens stopped doing network discovery suddenly.
- Hololens can’t connect to wifi at all, after reset crashes in setup.
- Problems running Hololens Emulator 10.0.14393.0
Microsoft HoloLens doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. Please call us on our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 for Microsoft HoloLens. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call us now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you.