Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation program, created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin at a software company named Forethought, Inc. Microsoft acquired PowerPoint for $14 million. This was Microsoft’s first significant acquisition, and Microsoft set up a new business unit for PowerPoint in Silicon Valley where Forethought had been located. Microsoft PowerPoint consists of lots of advanced formatting features, such as more colors, gradients, eyedropper, effects, and styles, are available in the PowerPoint desktop. You can insert an image and shapes. Slide transitions can be make your presentations clearer and more interesting.
Some Common Microsoft PowerPoint Support Issues:-
- PowerPoint 2010 Audio Problems with Sound or Music.
- Problem with to use both portrait and landscape slides in the same presentation.
- Unable to find the file in PowerPoint.
- I have run out of hard drive space.
- I have run out of memory.
- Something seems to be missing.
- Slides show on the laptop screen but not through the projector.
- Video clip won’t play in PowerPoint.
- My colors look awful on the screen.
- A link to a file doesn’t work.
- The audio/video clip isn’t loud enough.
- My remote control isn’t working.
- Can’t format text around an Image.
- PowerPoint won’t open my presentation.
- The audience can’t read the text.
- That’s not the font I picked.
- Audio plays only on my PC.
- PowerPoint crashes.
Microsoft PowerPoint Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone you can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support For Microsoft PowerPoint, call us on our customer service phone number USA +1-833-534-8421 . A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers, call now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!