Microsoft Store is a digital distribution platform for Microsoft Windows. It started as an app store for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 as the primary means of distributing Universal Windows Platform apps. With Windows 10, however, Microsoft merged its other distribution platforms (Windows Marketplace, Windows Phone Store, Xbox Video and Xbox Music) into Microsoft Store, making it a unified distribution point for apps, digital video, digital music and e-book. Microsoft Store is the primary means of distributing Windows Store apps to users.
Some Common Microsoft Store Support Issues:-
- Problems with payment options.
- Issues with using Microsoft gift cards on Microsoft Store in Windows 10.
- Search the web & windows and Store issues.
- Unable to sign in to the Store.
- Verification issues Windows Store.
- Microsoft store page issues.
- Windows Store loading Problem.
- Windows 8 cannot windows Apps store.
- server problem or network connection.
- Windows Store download issues.
- Windows 10 store (beta) problems – won’t update.
- Windows Store issues 0x803F7000
- Unable to open Microsoft Store.
- Unable to change purchase sign-in settings for Microsoft Store.
- I can’t find or install an app from Microsoft Store.
- Problem with to update apps and games bought from Microsoft Store.
- Unable to add money to Microsoft account.
Microsoft Global Customer Service phone numbers:-
Microsoft Store Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Microsoft Store, call us on our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666. Don’t worry we still help you.