Microsoft Surface is a series of touchscreen Windows personal computers and interactive whiteboards designed and developed by Microsoft. The devices are manufactured by Pegatron and are designed to be premium devices that set examples to Windows OEMs. It comprises four generations of hybrid tablets, 2-in-1 detachable notebooks, a convertible desktop all-in-one, an interactive whiteboard, and various accessories all with unique form factors. The Surface family features six main lines of devices like Surface, Surface Pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, Surface Studio, Surface Hub.
Some Common Microsoft Surface Support Issues:-
- Surface Pro 4 is really, really slow.
- My touchscreen is refusing to respond.
- My screen won’t rotate.
- My Type Cover keyboard stopped working.
- Windows Hello won’t recognize me.
- My tiles suddenly look funny.
- The Surface Pro 4’s audio doesn’t work.
- My screen is flashing or flickering.
- My battery is draining faster than it should.
- I just got a notification that a driver(s) crashed.
- My Surface Pro 4 won’t turn on.
- I just woke up my Surface Pro 4, and all I see is a blue screen.
- My Wi-Fi can’t connect.
- The Mail app won’t show my new email messages.
- My Surface Pro 4 won’t connect to a second screen.
- I can’t install updates properly because of freezing or error messages.
- Surface won’t charge.
- Surface’s touchscreen isn’t responding.
- Surface isn’t producing sound.
- Surface won’t connect to external display.
- Surface turns on, but Windows won’t start.
- New Mail messages aren’t showing up.
Microsoft Surface doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. Please call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-855-259-4999 UK + 1800CSN for Microsoft Surface. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!