The Surface Hub is a brand of interactive whiteboard developed and marketed by Microsoft, as part of the Microsoft Surface family. The Surface Hub is a wall-mounted or roller-stand-mounted device with either a 55-inch 1080p or an 84-inch 4K 120 Hz touchscreen with multi-touch and multi-pen capabilities, running the Windows 10 operating system. The devices are targeted for businesses to use while collaborating and videoconferencing. An integrated computer with a 4th generation Intel Core™ processor powers the Microsoft Surface Hub experience. Microsoft Surface Hub comes with Microsoft Office apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus the OneNote whiteboard and Skype for Business.
Some Common Microsoft Surface Hub Support Issues:-
- Not receiving automatic accept/decline messages.
- Calendar is not showing on the Welcome screen, or message.
- Surface Hub addresses Wi-Fi Direct security issues.
- Unable to setup surface hub.
- Setup and install issues.
- Miracast issues.
- Download updates issues.
- Connect app issues.
- Cannot find account when asked for domain and user name.
- Unable to find the provided account in Azure AD.
- Unable to reach the specified directory.
- Can’t auto-discover Exchange server.
- Account could not authenticate with the specified credentials.
- Error 0x800C0019 is displayed when providing an Exchange server.
- HTTP timeout while trying to reach Exchange server.
- http not supported.
- Performance issues.
- Connect issues.
- Can’t sync mail/calendar.
Microsoft Surface Hub doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. Please call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-534-8421 for Microsoft Surface Hub. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!