Windows 8.1 (codenamed Blue) is an upgrade for Windows 8, a computer operating system released by Microsoft. First released as a public beta in June 2013, it was released to manufacturing on August 27, 2013, and reached general availability on October 17, 2013, almost a year after the retail release of its predecessor. Windows 8.1 is available free of charge for retail copies of Windows 8 and Windows RT users via the Windows Store. Multi-Window Mode. Microsoft has included a new feature in Windows 8.1 to enable easier multitasking, allowing users to run apps side-by-side on a single screen. So, for instance, clicking on a picture within an email will launch the image in the photo app alongside the Windows 8 mail.
Some Common Microsoft Windows 8.1 Support Issues:-
- Blue screen of death.
- Explorer crashes and regularly restarts.
- Backup makes multiple copies of data that hasn’t changed.
- Getting the desktop version of IE back on the Start screen.
- USB drives freeze.
- Windows keeps dropping Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Windows 8.1 does not wake from sleep mode.
- Windows 8.1 shows black screen after updates.
- Activation errors.
- Fuzzy, blurring text.
- exe slows your PC down.
- Make OneDrive online files available offline.
- Web page compatibility problems in IE11.
- exe Malware Hogs Processor’s Performance.
- Multiple Copies of the Same Files.
- exe Appears Blank.
- Unclear Text.
- exe crashes and reloads frequently.
- Windows 8 activation fails with Error: 0x8007007B.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-877-221-2649 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for Microsoft Windows 8.1. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers, call now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!