Windows RT is a mobile operating system developed by Microsoft. It is an edition of Windows 8.x built for the 32-bit ARM architecture. First unveiled in January 2011 at Consumer Electronics Show, the Windows 8 RT operating system was officially launched alongside Windows 8 on October 26, 2012, with the release of three Windows RT-based devices, including Microsoft’s Surface tablet. Unlike Windows 8, Windows RT is only available as preloaded software on devices specifically designed for the operating system by original equipment manufacturers.
Some Common Microsoft Windows RT 8.1 Support Issues:-
- Flash sites not working.
- Random muting.
- No Silverlight support for video.
- Windows RT keeps crashing or freezing.
- Audio stuttering.
- Can’t find Wi-Fi networks or connection drops.
- Surface RT Windows Update stuck at Checking for updates.
- Windows 8.1 not supported by surface RT.
- Windows RT won’t play anything using Adobe Connect.
- Facebook for Windows RT 8.1 log out button problem.
- Windows RT 8.1 Mail App Won’t Sync.
- Windows RT camera not working.
- Skype gone for Windows Surface RT 8.1.
- Problem to adding Gmail account to mail in Windows RT.
- Can’t access apps or PC settings.
- Windows RT app store won’t download apps.
- Flash player not working with windows 8 RT.
- Can’t connect to Wi-Fi network on Windows RT.
Microsoft Customer Service phone numbers:
United states of America
Microsoft Windows RT 8.1 doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. Please call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 for Microsoft Windows RT 8.1. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!