Microsoft Windows XP Customer Service Phone Number
Windows XP (codenamed Whistler) is a personal computer operating system that was produced by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. It was released to manufacturing on August 24, 2001, and broadly released for retail sale on October 25, 2001.
Development of Windows XP began in the late 1990s as “Neptune”, an operating system built on the Windows NT kernel which was intended specifically for mainstream consumer use. It built on the windows engine. It enhanced device driver verifier. It useful for windows file protection. window XP Performance is very good and consistent. It provides preemptive multitasking architecture. It is very easy to use. It is very useful for IP security (IPSec).
Some Common Microsoft Windows XP Support Issues:-
- Missing Taskbar icons.
- PC won’t sleep.
- Program compatibility problems.
- System Restore not working.
- Windows Media Player missing songs.
- Unable to show printer ink levels.
- Windows XP driver problems.
- Folder settings not remembered.
- PC keeps rebooting.
- Unable to restore from a backup.
- Low memory error.
- No sound in Windows XP.
- Unable to use the recovery console.
- System Restore problems.
- Video display problems.
- Window XP seems slow.
- Unable to disable Pop-up balloons.
- Unable to fix a corrupt boot.ini.
- Hanging issue in Window XP.
- Unable to fix a corrupt master boot record.
- System reboot automatically.
- Error messages encountered during boot before Windows loads.
- Error messages while Windows is loading.
- The computer running slowly.
Microsoft Windows XP doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-855-259-4999 UK + 1800CSN. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers calls now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!