Microsoft Word is a word processor developed by Microsoft. It was first released on October 25, 1983 under the name Multi-Tool Word for Xenix systems. Subsequent versions were later written for several other platforms including IBM PCs running DOS (1983), Apple Macintosh running Classic Mac OS (1985), AT&T Unix PC (1985), Atari ST (1988), OS/2 (1989), Microsoft Windows (1989), SCO Unix (1994), and macOS (2001). WordArt enables drawing text in a Microsoft Word document such as a title, watermark, or other text, with graphical effects such as skewing, shadowing, rotating, stretching in a variety of shapes and colors and even including three-dimensional effects.
Some Common Microsoft Word Support Issues:-
- “Macros in this project are disabled”.
- Solid black bar when typing.
- Prompt to save to normal template.
- Title bar flashes.
- Unable to recovering a lost file.
- Unable to open word document.
- Typing, Spellchecking and Grammar Checking.
- Outdated printer driver.
- Inserting a symbol causes Word to crash.
- Fields Don’t Display Correctly after Mail merge.
- Applying Bullets and Numbering causes Word to crash.
- Mail merge with different data sources files.
- Word files open/save slowly.
- Toolbars and Menus are Missing.
- Unexpected/unusual behavior in word.
- Errors on opening clipart/clip organizer.
- Errors installing service packs.
- Blank word document contains text.
- Error message.
Microsoft Word doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. For instant help and customer support please call us on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 for Microsoft Word. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer.