Zune is a discontinued brand of digital media products and services marketed by Microsoft. Zune included a line of portable media players, digital media player software for Windows PCs, a music subscription service known as a “Zune Music Pass”, music and video streaming services for the Xbox 360 game console via the Zune Software, music, TV and movie sales, and desktop sync software for Windows Phone. Zune was a media management software for Microsoft Windows that functions as a full media player application with a library, an interface to the Zune Marketplace, and as a media streaming server.
Some Common Microsoft Zune Support Issues:-
- Can’t connect to pc. Make sure you are logged on.
- Device driver failed to install.
- You have to reassociate each device with the Zune software.
- You have to re-add monitored folders.
- You have to re-create the sync groups that you had before you upgraded to Windows Vista.
- Problems with collection management. You have to resubscribe to podcasts.
- Sign-in issues with your Zune account.
- Service is unavailable, try again later.
- Software issues.
- Unable to update Zune software.
- Zune won’t turn on.
- Bad/drained battery.
- Zune can’t play songs.
- Bad logic board.
- Bad display.
Microsoft Zune doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. Please call us at our customer service phone number USA USA +1-855-259-4999 UK + 1800CSN for Microsoft Zune. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!