Monero (XMR) is an open-source cryptocurrency created in April 2014 that focuses on privacy and decentralization that runs on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, and FreeBSD. Monero aims to improve on existing cryptocurrency design by obscuring sender, recipient and amount of every transaction made as well as making the mining process more egalitarian. Monero uses a public ledger to record transactions while new units are created through a process called mining.
- Stealth Address
- Public view key
- Limited supply
Common problems of Monero
- Monero hacking issue.
- Unable to receive a Monero.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to cash Monero.
- Unable to mine Monero.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to sell and buy Monero.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- “Connection Error” message.
- Unable to open the Monero wallet.
- Unable to send Monero from my account.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Users address error.
- Trouble signing in account.
Pros and Cons
- No block size limit
- Private to use
- Other similar projects with many users
- Transaction sizes on its blockchain is larger
Monero doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-877-221-9437 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for Monero. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us