Project Fi is a mobile virtual network operator by Google, providing phone, messaging and data services using both Wi-Fi and cellular networks belonging to Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, and Three. The service was launched on April 22, 2015 for the Nexus 6 through invitations only. It support for additional devices, including the Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones, was introduced in October 2016.
Project Fi automatically switches between networks depending on signal strength and speed. It connects automatically to Wi-Fi hotspots through an automatic VPN. Phone calls seamlessly transition between Wi-Fi and cellular networks.
Some Common Project Fi Support Issues:-
- Some Common Project Fi Support Issues:-
- Unable to find lost or stolen Project Fi phone.
- Problem with battery drain problems on Pixel or Nexus.
- My number transfer isn’t working.
- “Couldn’t transfer your number” error.
- I see a “carrier info doesn’t match” notification.
- Project Fi account was put on hold.
- Account isn’t eligible for Project Fi.
- Unable to fix Wi-Fi connection problems on your Pixel or Nexus.
- Trouble with phone calls or Wi-Fi calls.
- My data isn’t working.
- I can’t send or receive text messages (SMS/MMS).
- Trouble using Project Fi internationally.
- Voicemail notifications not working.
- You’re having trouble with 2-Step Verification.
Project Fi doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other companies like Google who provide free web-based services and customer support related to product. You have to search forums and support sites for help. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number Contact US Toll Free -USA +1-833-534-8421 Project Fi. Don’t worry we still help you.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!