Spirit Airlines, Inc. is an American Airline. It is ultra low cost carrier and its headquarters in Miramar, Florida. Spirit operates scheduled flights from United States and in the Caribbean, Mexico, Latin America, and South America. The airline operates bases at Atlantic City, Chicago O’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, and Las Vegas. Spirit is the only 2-star airline in the United States, reflecting the lowest service standards per Skytrax Airline Quality Research.
Spirit Airlines is committed to offering the lowest total price to the places we fly, on average much lower than other airlines. We start you off with an unbundled, stripped-down Bare Fare™. Then you get Frill Control™ which allows you to pay only for the options you choose – like bags, seat assignments and refreshments – the things other airlines bake right into their ticket prices. We help people save money and travel more often, create new jobs and stimulate business growth in the communities we serve. With our Fit Fleet™, the youngest fleet of any major U.S. airline, we operate more than 400 daily flights to 59 destinations in the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean.
Spirit currently flies to 61 destinations throughout Central America, the Caribbean, South America, and the United States. As of June 2015, It maintains crew bases at Atlantic City, Chicago–O’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, and Orlando. In March 2018, Spirit Airlines will begin non-stop flights from Richmond International Airport to Florida.
Founded: 1980, Macomb County, Michigan, United States
Spirit Standard Product Features:
- Ultra low fares
- Easy online booking and check-in
- Reliable, on-time service
- Clean, fuel efficient airplanes
- Friendly staff
- Deluxe leather seating
- One personal item that fits under the seat
- Largest ULCC network in the U.S., Latin America and Caribbean
Spirit Optional Services & Products:
- BIG FRONT SEAT – wider seats with extra legroom
- Carry-on and checked baggage
- Assigned seats
- Travel insurance
- Onboard beverages and snacks
- Hotels, cars, vacation packages and cruises
- If you print your boarding pass in advance, no extra charge,
- It is ultra low cost carrier. so, fare prices are very low.
- For additional cost, you can purchase a seat in the front of the plane that has more leg room.
- Discounts Available
- Consistently friendly crew.
- If you print your boarding pass in advance, no extra charge, but if you show up without one, and they have to print it out for you, it costs extra.
- No food, drinks, or water is included without additional charge.
- The seats are short and don’t offer much padding.
- Bad customer service at the call center.