Suddenlink Communications is an American telecommunications subsidiary of Altice USA which specializes in cable television, high-speed internet, broadband phone, home security and advertising. Prior to its acquisition by Altice the company was the seventh largest cable operator with 1.5 million residential and 90,000 business subscribers. After Altice acquired Cablevision Systems Corporation (Cablevision) on November 30, 2016 Suddenlink was combined with Cablevision to become Altice’s American division known as Altice USA. Together with Optimum, the service brand name used by Cablevision for its products, Altice USA became the United States’ fourth largest cable operator with 4.6 million subscribers and the sixth largest pay tv service provider with 3.50 million subscribers.
Features of Suddenlink
- Cable service
- Wide variety of services
- No installation fee
- Speed upto 150 Mbps
- High speed internet for rural areas
Some common issues with Suddenlink Internet, We fix
- Log in errors
- Password changing errors
- Transaction fail
- Slow internet
- Troubleshooting the router
- DSL light not blinking
- Troubleshooting the modem
- Connection loss
- Video buffering
- Setting up Wi-Fi connection
- Unable to connect to the wireless network
- Setting up the VPN
- Port forwarding
Pros and cons of Suddenlink
- Suddenlink provides high-speed internet in numerous rural areas and has several bonus features for their customers.
- Money back guarantee, they offers 30 day money back guarantee
- Suddenlink never requires customers to sign a long-term contract.
- Suddenlink offers a high-speed connection with free 24/7 support
- They have their own TV apps
- Suddenlink’s coverage area is limited to 16 states in the continental U.S
- Consumers have to go through the actual Storefront to see bundles available in their area
- Suddenlink, despite its growing coverage area, provides cable internet in only sixteen states
- Speeds are upto only 150 which is low as compare to the competitor
Suddenlink doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-991-5574 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for Suddenlink. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!