Suddenlink Customer Service Phone Number USA
Suddenlink Communications is an American telecommunications subsidiary of Altice USA which specializes in cable television, high-speed internet, broadband phone, home security, and advertising. Prior to its acquisition by Altice the company was the seventh largest cable operator with 1.5 million residential and 90,000 business subscribers.
Features of Suddenlink
- Cable service
- Wide variety of services
- No installation fee
- Speed up to 150 Mbps
- High speed internet for rural areas
Some common issues with Suddenlink Internet, We fix
- Log in errors
- Password changing errors
- Transaction fail
- Slow internet
- Troubleshooting the router
- DSL light not blinking
- Troubleshooting the modem
- Connection loss
- Video Buffering
- Setting up Wi-Fi connection
- Unable to connect to the wireless network
- Setting up the VPN
- Port forwarding
Pros and cons of Suddenlink
- Suddenlink provides high-speed internet in numerous rural areas and has several bonus features for their customers.
- Money back guarantee, they offer a 30-day money back guarantee
- Suddenlink never requires customers to sign a long-term contract.
- Suddenlink offers a high-speed connection with free 24/7 support
- They have their own TV apps
- Suddenlink’s coverage area is limited to 16 states in the continental U.S
- Consumers have to go through the actual Storefront to see bundles available in their area
- Suddenlink, despite its growing coverage area, provides cable internet in only sixteen states
- Speeds are up to only 150 which is low as compared to the competitor
Suddenlink doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-1999 UK + 1800CSN for Suddenlink. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer. Visit our NetZero Customer Service Phone Number page.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!