T-Mobile US, Inc., commonly shortened to T-Mobile, is a United States-based wireless network operator whose majority shareholder is the German telecommunications company Deutsche Telekom (DT). Its headquarters are located in Bellevue, Washington, in the Seattle metropolitan area. T-Mobile is the third largest wireless carrier in the United States with 74 million customers as of Q1 2018
T-Mobile US provides wireless voice and data services in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands under the T-Mobile and MetroPCS brands (which it acquired in a reverse takeover in 2013, resulting in the company going public on the NASDAQ stock exchange), and also serves as the host network for many mobile virtual network operators. The company has annual revenues of over $40 billion. In 2015, Consumer Reports named T-Mobile the number one American wireless carrier. In 2017, T-Mobile was ranked #1 in Customer Service Satisfaction by Nielsen.
Features of T-Mobile
- Device protection
- 4G LTE services are provided by T-Mobile
- Multiple connection provided
- T-Mobile offers an awesome Unlimited 55+ plan for seniors.
- Unlimited call and Data plans
- Best network coverage
Some common issues of T-Mobile, We fix-
- Network related issues
- Call hold problems
- Connectivity errors
- Slow internet
- Support service
- Call holds
- Network configuration settings
- Call drops
- Plan renewal issues
- Payment related issues
- Coverage issues
- App crash
Advantages and Disadvantages of T-Mobile
- 4G LTE services
- T-Mobile offers extremely fast download speeds
- T-Mobile ONE Military plans also aren’t eligible for the $25 Reward Card.
- T-Mobile offers an awesome Unlimited 55+ plan for seniors
- Its network doesn’t have the same level of coverage
- Plans are expensive as compare to other telecom companies
- Bad customer service
- Call dropping issues
- Call holds
T-Mobile doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-877-221-9437 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for T-Mobile. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!