TomTom GO Live 1535M
TomTom NV is a Dutch company that produces traffic, navigation and mapping products. It also makes action cameras, GPS sport watches, fleet management systems, and location-based products. As of 2015 TomTom’s business has four business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics, through which it sells and licences its technology and products.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, TomTom was originally named Palmtop Software, founded by Peter-Frans Pauwels, Pieter Geelen, Harold Goddijn and Corinne Vigreux. The company currently has 4,600 employees worldwide and sells products in over 50 countries. It has 56 offices in 37 countries.
Features of TomTom GO Live 1535M
- Voice navigation
- TomTom LIVE Services
- TomTom HD Traffic
- 5-inch touch screen display
- Built –in memory
- Many built-in apps
Some common problems of TomTom GO Live 1535M, We fix-
- ‘NO DEVICE CONNECTED’ Error
- Problems while loading updates
- Pc connection issue
- Setting reset
- Google Drive syncing error
- Service renewal problems
- Errors during Maps installation
- Server error
- Signal blockage issue
- Slow tracking problems
- Bluetooth connection issue
- Problems with mobile connectivity
Advantages and Disadvantages of TomTom GO Live 1535M
- User friendly touchscreen
- Built in apps to make it more fun to use
- Smartphone connectivity
- You can’t save routes
- Maps and traffic updates are only free for 1 year,after that you have to pay for the service
- Internet service cost extra $60 per year
- Out dated software
TomTom GO Live 1535M doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-877-221-9437 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for TomTom GO Live 1535M. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!