TurboTax is an American tax preparation software package developed by Michael A. Chipman of Chipsoft in the mid-1980s. Intuit acquired Chipsoft, based in San Diego, in 1993. Chipsoft, now known as Intuit Consumer Tax Group, is still based in San Diego, having moved into a new office complex in 2007. Intuit Corporation is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
TurboTax for the Mac was originally named MacinTax, and was developed by SoftView. SoftView was in turn purchased by ChipSoft.
TurboTax is one of the most popular income tax preparation software packages in the United States, along with its main competitors, Jackson Hewitt, H&R Block at Home, TaxSlayer, and TaxAct.
Some Common TurboTax Support Issues, We Fix:-
- Installing problem with TurboTax
- Problem with Starting or Running
- Sign in to TurboTax or create an account
- I forgot my user ID or password
- Forgot TurboTax Online User ID or password
- Unable to update my account information
- Forgot TurboTax Advantage login
- Problem to get my IRS refund
- Unable to cancel my TurboTax Advantage subscription
- Problem to track my state refund
- Unable to download the software
- Problem with purchased on TurboTax.com
TurboTax doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-888-756-7591 for TurboTax. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!