Twitch is a live streaming video platform owned by Twitch Interactive. It is a subsidiary of Amazon.com. and it introduced in June 2011 as a spin-off of the general-interest streaming platform, Justin.tv, the site primarily focuses on video game live streaming, including broadcasts of eSports competitions, in addition to creative content, “real life” streams, and more recently, music broadcasts. Content on the site can either be viewed live or via video on demand.
The popularity of Twitch would eclipse that of its general-interest counterpart; in October 2013, the website had 45 million unique viewers, and by February 2014, it was considered the fourth largest source of peak Internet traffic in the United States. At the same time, Justin.tv’s parent company was re-branded as Twitch Interactive to represent the shift in focus – Justin.tv was shut down in August 2014.
Some Common Twitch.tv Support Issues:-
- Unable to Create an account.
- Two Factor Authentication Problem.
- Unable to link Amazon Account.
- Unable to manage harassment in chat.
- Unable to broadcast PC Games.
- Unable to broadcast Console Games.
- Unable to broadcast Xbox One Games.
- Problem to installing and uninstalling the Twitch App.
- Problem to watching Twitch on iOS Devices.
- Problem to watching Twitch on Android Devices.
- Chromecast Support.
- Unable to broadcasting with Two Computers.
Twitch.tv doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies who provide free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support for Twitch.tv, call us now. Please call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-800-987-0590 to get Support for Twitch.tv. Don’t worry we provide solution all the related problems.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!