Virgin Atlantic Customer Service Phone Number-
Virgin Atlantic, an exchanging name of Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited and also known Virgin Atlantic International Limited. It is a British airline and its head office located in Crawley, United Kingdom. The aircraft was set up in 1984 as British Atlantic Airways, and was initially arranged by its co-founder Randolph Fields and Alan Hellary to fly amongst London and the Falkland Islands. Presently once changing the name to Virgin Atlantic Airways, Fields sold his shares in the organization after conflicts with Sir Richard Branson over the administration of the organization. The lady flight from London Gatwick to Newark Liberty International Airport occurred on 22 June 1984.
|Founded||1984; 34 years ago|
|Commenced operations||22 June 1984; 33 years ago|
|Air Operator’s Certificate||534 (VAA Ltd)|
2435 (VAI Ltd)
|Frequent-flyer program||Flying Club|
|Parent company||Virgin Atlantic Limited|
|Headquarters||Crawley, West Sussex, England|
|Key people||·Richard Branson, (Founder)|
·Craig Kreeger, (CEO)
Virgin Atlantic uses a blended armada of Airbus and Boeing air machine. All the Boeing 747-400s are based at Gatwick and Manchester and work courses to Orlando, Las Vegas and the Caribbean Airbus A330-300s are additionally utilized on chosen courses from Gatwick to the Caribbean. The Airbus A330-300s likewise work from Manchester to New York-JFK, Boston, Atlanta and San Francisco. Glasgow and Belfast International Airport offer a regular course to Orlando utilizing Boeing 747s. Airbus A330s, Airbus A340s and Boeing 787s are utilized conversely on courses from London Heathrow Airport. In August 2002, Virgin turned into the primary carrier to work the Airbus A340-600.
The headquarters of Virgin Atlantic’s located on a business park in Crawley, England, nearby Gatwick Airport and also houses the corporate offices of Virgin Holidays.
Virgin Atlantic’s international offices are located at Norwalk, Johannesburg, Barbados, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Greater Delhi, Lagos and Dubai.
The company operates many offices and call centers around the United Kingdom, including a large office in Swansea, Wales, which is a base for reservations and sales, baggage claims and tracing, ‘live chat’ web support and a customer relations department.
Note:- Pros and cons are based on customer reviews and comments.
- Cabin Staff Service is good
- Ground service is good
- Easy check-in and boarding
- seat comfort and cabin space
- Friendly crew
- Least food and bevarages
- Inflight entertainment
- Wifi and connectivity
Virgin Atlantic Cabins:
- Economy: Virgin Atlantic economy cabin provides brilliant service, great food and in-flight entertainment. It provides 3 complimentary meals, a free amenity kit, our award winning blockbuster entertainment, a free newspaper from London and Manchester, as well as extra legroom options for a roomier journey.
- Premium Economy: Virgin Atlantic provides dedicated cabin, superior service and gloriously comfy, roomy seats.
- Upper Class: Stretch out and enjoy every minute of your flight in Upper Class. It’s a luxury experience with a business class price tag.