Yahoo! Answers is a community-driven question and answer website or a knowledge market from Yahoo!, that allows users to submit questions to be answered and give answer to the submitted questions that asked by other users. Yahoo! Answers allows any questions that do not violate Yahoo! Answers community guidelines. To encourage good answers, helpful participants are occasionally featured on the Yahoo Answers Blog. Though the service itself is free, the contents of the answers are owned by the respective users while Yahoo maintains a non-exclusive royalty free worldwide right to publish the information. You can ask your question on yahoo answer by just posting the question and give the answer to submitted question that is asked by other users.
Some Common Yahoo Answer Support Issues:-
- Problems viewing or passing CAPTCHA verification.
- CAPTCHA unreadable.
- CAPTCHA doesn’t display.
- Not able to report abusive content.
- Not able to appeal an abusive report.
- Someone posts intimate content of you without your permission.
- Unable to change email and feed notifications in Yahoo Answers.
- Unable to update a question asked questions.
- Problem to delete all my questions and profile with out deleting my actual email.
- Unable to delete a question.
- An error has occurred; please try again later.
- Not able to delete all Yahoo Answers questions.
- “Answer” tab has disappeared.
- Not be able to use my Yahoo Answers account.
Yahoo Answer doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-888-756-7591 to get Support for Yahoo Answer. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!