Yahoo Groups is one of the world’s largest collections of online discussion boards. Group messages can be read and posted by e-mail or on the Group’s webpage like a web forum. Members can choose whether to receive individual, daily digest or Special Delivery e-mails, or simply read Group posts on the Group’s Web site. Groups can be created with public or member-only access. Some Groups are simply announcement bulletin boards, to which only the Group moderators can post, while others are discussion forums. Yahoo Groups are simple way to communicate with folks, usually with the same interests. Whatever your interests or hobbies may be, there is probably a Yahoo Group for you. A Yahoo Group is not the same thing as chat. After you join group, you then ‘post’ messages.
Some Common Yahoo Groups Support Issues:-
- Problem to sign up for a Yahoo account.
- Images don’t login on yahoo.
- Signing issue in to yahoo account.
- Unable to resolve attachment or file issues.
- Unable to resolve technical troubles.
- Unable to send email.
- Problem to change personal email address in a group.
- Unable to change Yahoo Groups message posting name.
- Not be able to post messages to a group.
- Can’t change Yahoo Groups message posting name via email.
- Problem with Group Settings.
- Unable to remove a group from the “My Groups” list.
- Emails marked as spam.
- Unable to resolve bouncing email.
- Receiving emails after unsubscribing related problem.
- Yahoo group not loading properly.
Yahoo Groups does not have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But if you want to get instant customer support call us now. Please call us on our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for Yahoo Groups. Don’t worry we still help you.