YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California.YouTube allows users to upload videos, view, rate, share, add to favorites, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users. It offers a wide variety of user-generated and corporate media videos. Available content includes video clips, TV show clips, music videos, short and documentary films, audio recordings, movie trailers, live streams, and other content such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos. YouTube earns advertising revenue from Google AdSense, a program which targets ads according to site content and audience.
Some Common YouTube Support Issues :-
- Tapping or clicking Subscribe does not change the look of the button immediately.
- Channels you’re subscribed to still show Subscribe button.
- Missing playlists, subscriptions, and uploads on your mobile device.
- You see notifications for videos and channels that you don’t remember subscribing to.
- You see notifications for videos and channels that you have unsubscribed from.
- Comments showing on wrong video.
- Third party extensions subscribing you to channels without your permission.
- Delayed video delivery to Subscription feed.
- We have encountered unexpected problems.
- The server has rejected the file.
- An error has occurred while reading the uploaded file.
- A security error has occurred.
- Video will not play/playback is slow or choppy/error message appears.
- An error has occurred.
- Playback error. Tap to retry.
- Connection to server lost.
- This video is unavailable.
- Something went wrong. Tap to Retry.
- There is no network connection right now.
- Please check your network connection (Retry).
- Error loading. Tap to retry.
- No Connection.
- 500 Internal Server Error.
- Updating your computer’s graphics driver.