YouTube launched YouTube gaming on August 26, 2015. YouTube Gaming—a video gaming-oriented sub-site and app that is intended to compete with the Amazon.com-owned Twitch.Tv 2015. YouTube Gaming looks considerably different than plain old YouTube, with a slick, all-black interface that is as dark as the basements where many gamers reside. The actual video player itself is, in it’s standard size, much bigger than what we are used to. They also launched new features that are available for all creators, even non-gaming channels. One of the best ones is the ability to notify your subscribers with a push notification to their mobile device when you start live streaming on your channel.
Some Common Google Sheets Support Issues:-
- Game streaming problem.
- Unable to login.
- Live streaming error messages.
- Incorrect stream format.
- Incorrect bitrates.
- Incorrect audio settings.
- Incorrect video settings.
- Incorrect video keyframe frequency.
- Incorrect video size resolution.
- One viewer is reporting an error.
- Many viewers – using one internet connection – are reporting an error .
- Many viewers – on different internet connections – are reporting an error.
- Unable to set up live streaming encoder.
YouTube Gaming doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. You can call us on our USA Toll Free Customer Service Phone Number for any kind of customer support and services related to YouTube Gaming.
Please call us on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for YouTube Gaming.