YouTube Kids is a family friendly app on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. The app’s purpose is to provide a version of YouTube for younger kids, with parental control features and video filters. In addition to content from YouTube on YouTube Kids, there is featured content made for YouTube Kids such as the shows Hyperlinked, The Kings of Atlantis, and DanTDM Creates a Big Scene. According to Google, there are many ways to instate parental controls. You can set a timer to limit screen time on the app, turn off the search function so you can only see videos that YouTube kids have overseen.
Some Common YouTube Kids Support Issues:-
- An error has occurred.
- Playback error. Tap to retry.
- Connection to server lost.
- This video is unavailable.
- Something went wrong. Tap to Retry.
- “There is no network connection right now (Retry).”
- “Please check your network connection (Retry).”
- “Error loading. Tap to retry.”
- “No Connection.”
- “500 Internal Server Error.”
- “Sorry, something went wrong.”
- “403 Error.”
- Can’t see private videos.
- Volume button is disabled on YouTube.
- Problem with internet and device connection.
YouTube Kids doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But if you want to get instant customer support call us now.
Please call us on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for YouTube Kids. Don’t worry we still help you.