YouTube Kids is a family friendly app on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. The app’s purpose is to provide a version of YouTube for younger kids, with parental control features and video filters. In addition to content from YouTube on YouTube Kids, there is featured content made for YouTube Kids such as the shows Hyperlinked, The Kings of Atlantis, and DanTDM Creates a Big Scene. According to Google, there are many ways to instate parental controls. You can set a timer to limit screen time on the app, turn off the search function so you can only see videos that YouTube kids have overseen.
Some Common YouTube Kids Support Issues:-
- An error has occurred.
- Playback error. Tap to retry.
- Connection to server lost.
- This video is unavailable.
- Something went wrong. Tap to Retry.
- “There is no network connection right now (Retry).”
- “Please check your network connection (Retry).”
- “Error loading. Tap to retry.”
- “No Connection.”
- “500 Internal Server Error.”
- “Sorry, something went wrong.”
- “403 Error.”
- Can’t see private videos.
- Volume button is disabled on YouTube.
- Problem with internet and device connection.
YouTube Kids doesn’t have a phone number. You have to search forums or find them on business support sites for customer service help. Get instant help & support for YouTube Kids, call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-844-619-8867 UK + 44 330-808-3896. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!