On February 28, 2017, YouTube announced the launch of YouTube TV, an over-the-top MVPD-style subscription service that would be available for United States customers at a price of US$35 per month. Initially launching in five major markets New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia and San Francisco on April 5, 2017, the service offers live streams of programming from the five major broadcast networks like ABC, CBS, The CW, Fox Broadcasting Company and NBC. Subscribers can also receive Showtime and Fox Soccer Plus as optional add-ons for an extra fee, and can access YouTube Red original content.
During the 2017 World Series, YouTube TV ads were placed behind the home plate. The trademarked red play button logo appeared at the center of the screen, mimicking YouTube’s interface.
Some Common YouTube TV Support Issues:-
- Troubleshoot video streaming issue.
- Problem with sign up.
- Unable to Login issue in Youtube tv account.
- Account and billing issue.
- Problem with video buffered.
- An error has occurred.
- Playback error. Tap to retry.
- Connection to server lost.
- This video is unavailable.
- Something went wrong. Tap to Retry.
- “There is no network connection right now (Retry).”
- “Please check your network connection (Retry).”
- “Error loading. Tap to retry.”
- “No Connection.”
- “500 Internal Server Error.”
YouTube TV doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get instant customer support call us at our Toll Free USA to get Support for YouTube TV. Don’t worry, we still help you. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!