Remitano is a Peer-to-peer exchanged based in Seychelles. It allows users to buy or sell Bitcoin and Ethereum directly to other users with alternative payment methods such as bank transfer, bank cash deposit, or mobile money. Remitano charges 1% fee to the taker and 0% to the maker, with the fee being included in the advertisements price.
Features of Remitano
- Fast transactions
Some common issues of Remitano, We fix-
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Unable to send payment using the mobile app.
- Can’t log in my Remitano Account.
- Two Factor authentication problems.
- ETH withdrawal error.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell coins.
- Mobile number verification error in Mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- BCH withdrawal not working.
- Unable to reset account password.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- Transaction error.
- BTC issue full refund requested.
Pros and Cons of Remitano
- Mobile app makes it convenient
- Trading with Escrow
- Support in multiple countries
- Trading only in 4 cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, BCH, USDT)
- Hacking and fraud issues on multiple cases
Remitano doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-866-298-3813 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Remitano. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!