Simex is a cryptocurrency exchange with its Servers Centers based in U.S.A that only list liquid investment projects that have passed the vote on the platform and are proven on the accuracy of the information provided by the platform employees. The platform allows the exchange of cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, OMG and EOS, just to name a few, for USD Dollars and Rubbles fiat currencies.
Features of SIMEX
- Low Minimum deposit requirement
- Visa and MasterCard support
- P2P transactions
- Fiat currencies
Some common issues of SIMEX, We fix-
- Identity verification failed.
- Unable to create a Simex account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of SIMEX
- Large number of altcoins
- TradingView service
- Trading fees are low
- Several payment methods
- Fiat currencies supported
- Speed of transactions are slow
- Transfer fees are high
- No margin trading
SIMEX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-991-5574 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for SIMEX. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!