Snapchat App is Not Working In Various Way
Snapchat is a mobile messaging app which is used worldwide and has been created by a group of former students at Stanford University. The unique feature about this app is that pictures and messages are available only for a short span and then they become inaccessible to its recipients. Also, the sender of the message can determine the duration that a message can be viewed by setting a limit between one and ten seconds. Check all times Snapchat is not working This app is available for users on both Android and iOS devices. As in February 2018, Snapchat has 187 million daily active users globally and is available in 22 languages.
Snapchat is not working – (Call @ +1-800-712-5708)
If you are a regular Snapchat user, you will find it very irritating when Snapchat is not working. There can be two reasons for Snapchat not working:
- Snapchat failed to send messages/Snaps
- Snapchat not getting refreshed
Snapchat failed to send messages/snaps
Lately, users are complaining that they are unable to receive and open Snaps and when they try to send chat, Snapchat shows: “Failed to send. Tap to try again. But when they tap again to try, the error message comes again. There are several ways by which you can fix these errors. Some of them are as follows.
Turn on and off Airplane mode: If a network connection is not sufficient, it could show the error Snapchat failed to send messages. Therefore, you should ensure that your phone is connected to a strong wi-fi or internet connection. And you can restart by turning Airplane mode on and off on your phone.
Log out and Log-in again: There are some users who are able to send photo or message again after they log out of the app, and then log-in. The process is very simple:
- Open the app, click the ghost icon and select settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Log out.
- Snapchat will ask: Are you sure you want to log out? Select Log out.
- Log in again with your id and password and try if you are able to send messages.
Clear Snapchat Cache: Another way to get Snapchat working is by clearing the cache.
- Open the Snapchat App.
- Click the ghost icon >Settings. Select clear cache > clear all. This step will delete Browser history, Memories, Lens, Search Caches, etc.
Chang your Storage location: Few users with Android devices have failed to send messages after they change the default storage location from internal to external memory. And some have experienced that it starts working again after they change it back. So, if any user has recently used external memory as the default storage location, switch it back to internal memory immediately.
Delete and Install the app again: If you are still unable to send Snapchat, the best option is to uninstall the app and reinstall the latest snapchat. Sometimes, a new Snapchat update can fix the bugs that prevent Snapchat from working properly.
Snapchat is down: If all the above-mentioned methods fail to fix Snapchat, it is probably because Snapchat is down. You may check if there’s any news about temporary server outage in Snapchat. And if it’s still down, there is nothing that you as a user can do but wait for the problem to be fixed by Snapchat itself.
Some common issues faced with Snapchat is not working
Snapchat is a multimedia messaging app that has become very popular in the last few years. Since a lot of people use this app regularly, many are complaining that they have an issue with the app. Below is the list of the most common issues faced by the Snapchat user. Check when your Snapchat is not working, try to fix all issue.
- Snapchat messages not sending: One of the most common issues is that Snapchats aren’t sending or even getting loaded. When this happens, the user needs to check their internet connection or Wi-Fi. If the problem still persists, log-in and log-out of Snapchat.
- Snapchat keeps Freezing: The next problem that a lot of Snapchat users face is the app constantly freezing and bugging out. This can be terribly annoying as it doesn’t let the user use the app smoothly. The first and foremost thing a user can do to overcome this problem is to clear the app’s cache. Hoping that this should fix the problem 90% of the time.
- Unable to login Snapchat: After you’ve logged out of Snapchat, you are unable to login Snapchat. This is another issue Snapchat user are facing quite often. This can be caused by Snapchat servers, which literally means the only thing you can do is to wait. The app needs time for its servers to come back up and once this is done, you can log in to Snapchat.
- The camera goes black while taking photo or video: Another common problem with Snapchat is that the Camera or the lens goes black. This can either happen when you go the camera or when you’re trying to make a video or click a snap. The reason it can happen is that the user hasn’t given permission to use the camera.
On Android and iOS devices:
- Open the app
- Go to Settings
- Select Manage
- Tap Permissions
- Click “Tap to enable” next to the camera
- Snapchat filters aren’t working: Many times, Snapchat filters don’t work properly. There are face filters that you can apply to your face and some other filters that you can swipe over a video/picture. When you experience face filters not working properly, it’s usually down due to your internet connection or the lighting of the room.
Read Our Previous Blog How to Reset Instagram password