Stellarport is a decentralised exchange founded with the goal of bringing Stellar to the masses. It allows users to quickly trade Stellar Lumens (XLM) and a range of other crypto assets, providing fast transaction times, no maker fees and taker fees of 0.15%.
Features of Stellarport
- No maker fees
- Modern trading interface
- Private transactions
- Fast settlement
Some common issues of Stellarport, we fix-
- Email activation problem
- Stellarport account recovery issues
- Wallet balance doesn’t show
- Unable to send Steller
- Unable to receive Steller
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the Stellarport account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my Stellarport account.
- Unable to send Steller.
- Unable to create a wallet.
- Unable to create an account.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Pros and Cons of Stellarport
- Full control of your private keys
- Processing is fast
- Competitive trading fees
- Features a wallet
- Only supports Steller (XLM)
- No support for fiat currency deposits
- Confusing interface
Stellarport doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-844-200-1631 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Stellarport. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!