Yahoo! Answers is a community-driven question-and-answer (Q&A) website or a knowledge market from Yahoo! that allows users to both submit questions to be answered and answer questions asked by other users.
Yahoo! Answers allows any questions that do not violate Yahoo! Answers community guidelines. To encourage good answers, helpful participants are occasionally featured on the Yahoo Answers Blog. Though the service itself is free, the contents of the answers are owned by the respective users while Yahoo maintains a non-exclusive royalty free worldwide right to publish the information. You can ask your question on yahoo answer by just posting the question and give the answer to submitted question that is asked by other users.
Some Common Yahoo Answer Support Issues:-
- Problems viewing or passing CAPTCHA verification.
- CAPTCHA unreadable.
- CAPTCHA doesn’t display.
- Not able to report abusive content.
- Not able to appeal an abusive report.
- Someone posts intimate content of you without your permission.
- Unable to change email and feed notifications in Yahoo Answers.
- Unable to update a question asked questions.
- Problem to delete all my questions and profile with out deleting my actual email.
- Unable to delete a question.
- An error has occurred; please try again later.
- Not able to delete all Yahoo Answers questions.
- “Answer” tab has disappeared.
- Not be able to use my Yahoo Answers account.
The Pros & Cons of using Yahoo Answers
- You are able to get many points of views about things.
- You are able to see people’s perspectives on just about everything.
- You are able to ask any question.
- You are able to get any answer, whether it’s the best or the worst.
- You are able to look at past answers and see if you can find a professor or higher student in a level of education to help you with your question by contacting them.
- You are able to enjoy the resources provided by Yahoo! But most of all you get the chance to get hints and sneak peeks from Yahoo!.
- There are many different people with different levels of education.
- Many, many people do not show their intelligence.
- You might not get a reply on your question within 3 days or more.
- The replies that you get may not be at college level; therefore they may not help you at all.
- Yahoo! Answers is not a very organized a website, in the sense that everybody can reply, and you don’t really have restrictions on what you can post or not, this includes vulgar things and inappropriate ideas for the social world.
- Yahoo! Answers don’t really care about this site, it’s more like they created a chat room, and there you go, ask what you want, do what you want.
- Thought Yahoo! Answers may seem like great place to research, please don’t put all your time and effort into it, because you may be disappointed with poor or no reply on your question.
Yahoo Answers doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-1999 UK + 1800CSN Toll Free.
Yahoo Answers Phone number, Yahoo Answers contact number, Yahoo Answers customer service number, Yahoo Answers customer support phone number