Yunbi is a Chinese cryptocurrency exchange, which also works with the local currency, Renminbi (CNY). That being said, they are not a pure entry-level company, as they also offer active altcoin trading. All the team members of YUNBI exchange are core developers in Peatio Project. Coming from Ruby China, they are energetic activists, passionate on programming and experts in creating software.
Features of Yunbi
- Decent amount of altcoins
- Low fees
- 2 factor authentication
Some common issues of Yunbi, We fix-
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Mobile number verification error in Mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Yunbi account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my Yunbi account.
- Problem in activating the account.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Unable to retrieve the Yunbi account password.
- User blocked error.
- BTC withdrawal not working
Pros and Cons of Yunbi
- Security with two factor authentication
- Information about the company
- Fees are competitive
- Good amount of altcoins offered
- Yunbi charges withdrawal fees
- No margin trading
- Negative reviews from users
- Customer service is bad
Yunbi doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-866-298-3813 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Yunbi. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!